Tuesday 13 September 2011

9 September - the lounge and post-film noodles

I managed to eat out twice today. It was the end of my summer teaching stint, so we went for an end-of-course lunch at the Lounge. They did pretty well with a big group and mixed tapas starters came out really quickly and went down very well. Mains took a bit longer and came out in dribs and drabs, but as we were all nattering, it didn't really matter. I had a goats cheese salad - the actual goats cheese on toast was nice, but the salad was full of things I'm less keen on - my fault for being fussy rather than theirs!

We went out to the cinema in the evening and stopped off for some quick noodles on the way back at Tampopo, right next to the cinema at Cabot Circus. We just went in to grab a quick bite, but the noodles were actually really good - definitely a place to stop off after a film again.

No comments:

Post a Comment